Published on January 27, 2022 Last Updated on April 19, 2022
If you’re looking for a way to make fresh, healthy juices at home, you might be wondering what the most expensive juicers are. We’ve gathered some of the most popular and expensive juicers on the market today, so you can decide which one is right for you.
Keep reading to learn more about these top-of-the-line juicers and see how much they cost. You might be surprised at just how much some of these machines cost!
Most Expensive Juicers Selected by The Author
Juicing might be expensive, but it’s one of the best ways to get healthy. However, if you’re not a fruit and veggie fan or throw away produce frequently, you might not get all of the nutrients your body needs.
Getting all the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants you need from raw fruits and veggies is tough. So no matter how health-conscious you are, it doesn’t make sense to eat tons of leafy greens every morning. Fortunately, juicing can save the day.
With all of the fancy juicers today, which incorporate high-grade extraction tech and make assembling and cleaning a snap, you’ll find these 5 juicers are worth the investment.
So, check out these 5 high-end, functional designs and most expensive juicers to improve your well-being as well as your kitchen.
1. SANA Supreme Juicer 727
There are many exciting and useful features in the Sana Supreme 727 juicer, some of which we’ve never seen before. It’s especially significant because it has a variable speed feature so that you can choose any of four speeds for an optimized juicing process. Combined with all the other elements of the 727, it’s pretty impressive.
Sana 727 Supreme has the most advanced motor we’ve ever seen. This motor has a lot of advantages over normal ones, including lighter weight, durability, long-running time, quiet operation, and precise variable speed control.
Unlike other juicers, this one can run nonstop, unlike most that last 15-30 minutes. Motors are mounted vertically, with a durable gearing system to enable horizontal operation in a vertical form factor.
The Sana 727 Supreme has variable speed control, probably the most revolutionary feature. Slow juicers generally run between 43 and 110 RPMs. Sana 727 has four speeds: 40, 65, 90, and 120 rpm.
Lower speeds make juicing gentler and more precise, minimizing foam and oxidation, and suitable for soft produce. Faster speeds are great for low fiber, and high liquid produces, like citrus. With the optional oil extractor attachment, high speed also saves time. Moreover, it’s the fastest celery cold-press juicer we’ve ever tried.
SANA Supreme Juicer 727 – Tested!
It has three screens. Its fine-juice screen yields the most juice. A coarse juicing screen lets you juice softer fruits. With the homogenizing screen, you can also make sorbets, baby food, and nut butter. There’s a stainless steel wing insert in the juice screens, so you get clear, hygienic juice.
The Sana 727 Supreme is different from most juicers that only come with plastic juice and pulp containers. The oldest glass factory in Bohemia helped Sana design the perfect glass to go under the juicer. The juicer also has a custom stainless steel pulp catcher.
This juicer’s upswept angle complements its design, and the immense capacity means it takes less time to empty. You can use food-grade stainless steel to make muffins, crackers, and soup.
- Motor speeds range from 40-120 rpm
- Operational 24/7
- Auto jam detection
- Jam-clearing feature with autoreverse
- Juicing screens with stainless steel inserts
- Homogenizing and food processing screen
- Juice glass made from bohemian crystal
- Stainless steel extra-large pulp container
- Easy-to-clean juice flap
- Blank screen for homogenizing and processing food
- Dust cover for dual feeding tubes
- High-yield juicing system
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is Sana 727 returnable?
Answer: Yes, Sanausa.com accepts returns if you purchase directly from their website.
Question: What are the dimensions of the juicer?
Answer: The juicer is 17.7 inches wide, 11.8 inches deep, and 18.5 inches high.
Question: What are the specifications of the motor?
Answer: The motor is a 240-watt brushed DC motor with an output speed of 40 RPM. It is UL listed and ETL certified.
Question: How loud is it?
Answer: The juicer is moderately loud—about as loud as a blender or food processor.
Question: Can it juice wheatgrass?
Answer: Yes, the juicer can juice wheatgrass and other leaves.
2. Nutrifaster N450 Multi Purpose Juicer
Do you ever dream of having a juice bar at home? If you answered yes, then the Nutrifaster N450 Multi Purpose Juicer is perfect for you.
Due to its heavy-duty efficiency, this juicer is perfect for households with significant juice needs. In addition, it does a great job at producing high volumes of fresh juice; what’s not to love?
On Amazon, you can get the Nutrifaster N450 Multi Purpose Juicer for $2,721. Still, you’ll see how its price is justified after reading the rest of this review.
One of the most powerful, durable, and easy-to-use commercial juicers on the market is the Nutrifaster N450. It’s perfect for juice bars, hotels, and restaurants that need fresh juice in large quantities.
Nutrifaster N450 is built to withstand commercial use and high-quality materials. Several serious juicers have even bought the Nutrifaster N450 for their own homes. When you buy this Nutrifaster juicer for home use, have enough counter space.
Cooking for yourself is one thing, but cooking for someone else is another. You must know how hard it is to keep customers happy if you own a juice stand or a restaurant. Nutritionfaster N450 Multi Purpose Juicer can take all the work off your shoulders and leave you with a flourishing business.
Its sturdy features make it one of the most premium juicers on the market. It’s easy to use and delivers fast, fresh juices with the best nutritional value.
Most Expensive Juicers – Specifications:
- Professional restaurant/juice bar juicer
- Best for home use also
- 3450 RPM
- Diameter 12″
- Weight 72 lbs
- 1.25 HP motor for all-day juicing
- 1056 watts
- Make juice from fruits and vegetables
- Makes 1 quart of juice in seconds
- Pulp ejection tube for easy cleanup
- Stainless steel construction for durability elegant appearance
- Compact countertop design
- Personalized customer service and 1-year warranty from Nutrifaster
- 110 Volts/60Hz
- Height 18.5″
- The diameter of the Pulp discharge tube is 3 3/4″
- Feed tube opening approx. 2.5″ by 1 3/4″
- You can juice fruits and vegetables with this juicer, and the quality and yield are top-notch.
- It’s durable and sturdy.
- Easy to clean.
- It was expensive.
- When you juice leafy greens, the juicer doesn’t do too well.
- The juicer is a bit heavy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: I was wondering how pineapple juice would come out? More liquid or like a smoothie?
Answer: The juice will be more liquid.
Question: Could you tell me what kind of plastic the drive parts are made of? Steel? Aluminum?
Answer: The basket, cutting head, and housing are stainless steel. The chute and plunger are made of plastic.
Question: Does this item have any cosmetic flaws?
Answer: It doesn’t have any defects, and the parts don’t break or come loose.
Question: Is the Nutrifaster N450 suitable for juice bars?
Answer: Yes! Clean it every night and soak it in the solution every week.
Question: Can you use the Nutrifast N450 as a food mill too?
Answer: Nope, that’s not possible. It will only make juice.
3. Kuvings Whole Slow Master Chef Commercial Juicer
Kuvings’ CS700 Master Chef Commercial Whole Slow Juicer is a premium professional model with an ultra-durable stainless steel juice bowl that will last for many years. In addition, it offers the same quality cold-pressed juices as the CS600 model.
Maintain as much nutrition as possible in freshly squeezed juice. This is the world’s first commercial vertical slow juicer. It has a wide feed chute and a flip gate to use whole ingredients with only a few minutes of prep.
The 200W motor provides power and durability for consistent results. Juicing bowl and base are stainless steel. Comes with 2 tops. NSF certified. The limited warranty of one of the most expensive juicers on the market is 1 year. It’s the world’s first commercial-grade NSF-certified cold press juicer!
This Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Master Chef CS700 is a commercial-grade cold press juicer with a 3.5″ feed chute that makes juicing easier and faster. This cold-press juicer runs at 60 revolutions per min to gently extract minerals, vitamins, and phytochemicals from fresh fruits and vegetables.
With its heavy-duty industrial-grade motor, the all-new Master Chef CS-700 juicer can run straight for 24 hours. Juicers at home typically have a 30-minute duty cycle, which is 48 times longer!
Despite being a commercial-grade juicer, the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Master Chef is NSF CERTIFIED. Health departments around the country require NSF-certified appliances so that you can use this juicer legally in a commercial setting.
Below are the features that make the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Master Chef stand out:
- STS 305 stainless steel bowl and base resists rust, stains, and corrosion
- A brush-less, quiet, but powerful motor.
- You can process most fruits and veggies without pre-cutting.
- Saves prep time and prevents extra nutritional loss from pre-cutting.
- This powerful motor can run for up to 24 hours, perfect for restaurants and juice bars.
- Nutrients are preserved while the ingredients are gently squeezed using the patented low-speed mastication technology.
- Using the low-speed gear reduction motor keeps the vibrations at a minimum.
- Smart Cap makes mixing juice easy and lets you rinse between recipes.
- It’s easy to disassemble and clean. Comes with 3 special cleaning tools.
- A stylish metal body
- Certified by NSF
- 1-year warranty
- Silver Color
- Cold Press Juicer
- Low Speed 60 RPMs
- 2″ W x 10.25″ D” x 20.25″ H
- 200 Watt Motor 120 Volts 60 Hz
- Made from: Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC, and Stainless Steel
- STS304 Stainless Steel
- 20 pounds (juicer weight)
Important Usage Guidelines:
- After 20 minutes or 2 quarts of juice, swap out the top set
- Juice slowly and steadily
- Rotate Feeding Different Types of Produce
- Put whole fruits like apples and lemons in the juicer. Don’t forget to take the stems off the apples.
- Make sure celery and leafy greens are cut into 1″ pieces (1/8″ is best) before juicing
- You should cut root vegetables larger than 1″ in diameter into no more than 1/2″.
- Remove pits before juicing apricots, peaches, plums, mangoes, cherries, etc.
- Avoid juicing pineapple rind or core.
Most Expensive Juicers – Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is it good for juicing carrots or beets?
Answer: Yes! You can juice carrots and beets.
Question: How do you know when it’s full?
Answer: There’s a capacity indicator on the bowl.
Question: Does it come with 1 or 2 bowls?
Answer: It comes with one (1) stainless-steel juicing bowl.
If you’re looking for the best and most expensive juicers, this is it! I’m sure that by now, everyone has at least heard of fresh juice diets or green smoothies in some form.
The benefits of the most expensive juicers are immense: they promote weight loss; help with chronic health issues such as diabetes & heart disease (among others); reduce inflammation which leads to pain relief from arthritis, among many other things. For example, all without negatively affecting your blood sugar levels.
That’s because fruits have virtually no starch whatsoever. Nothing is spiking them sky-high after consumption like we sometimes see when people eat bread/cereals, etc., but still effectively getting those nutrients into our system.
4. Green Power Kempo KP-E1304S Nomadics Twin Gear Slow Juicer
GREEN POWER Kempo(KP-E1304) extracts juice with impeller press method using a triturating twin gear juicer. This juicer rubs crushes, and grinds to get the most juice from the fruits and vegetables.
It differs from other juicers on the market because of its strong magnetic field and far-infrared waves. And it juices carrots with very little foam and very dry pulp.
You can get the most nutrients out of the juice. In addition, it has a compact design, so it takes up less space. Finally, a three-year warranty on the motor and a one-year warranty on the parts.
The KPE-1304 juice extractor is easy to clean. The Green Activation Juice Squeezer KPE-1304 uses magnets and bio-ceramics to produce fresh juice that can last longer, thanks to a juice bowl and twin gears.
Juice Extract, KPE-1304 by Green Operation, removes harmful pesticides from fruits and veggies. The metal gears don’t touch each other, so metal debris can’t get into the pulp or juice.
High levels of pulp juice can be extracted from a wide variety of fruits and veggies with adjustable entry caps. You can even grind grains and vegetables. You can use the parts to make pasta, noodles, juice, etc.
This unique, powerful, twin gear accelerator and pressing system rotate at just 160 rpm, so there won’t be any heat that will denature the juice. Fruits and vegetables are crushed instead of chopped and ground. A thermostat keeps the engine from overheating.
Most Expensive Juicers – Product Specifications
- Model – KT-E1304
- Size – 410 (w) x 190 (d) x 280 (h)
- Color options: red, white
- Cutting gear length: 2.7 inches
- Total gear length: 4.5 inches
- Equipment evacuation twin: 4/1000 inches
- Dimensions in general: 15.5 “length x 7.5” width x 12.25 “h
- Weight: 13.6 pounds / 6.2 kg
- Motor: 1/3 hp 150 watts
- Power: 110 v / 50 ~ 60 hz
- You can make juice, pasta, noodles, soy milk, dessert, etc. It’s the ultimate multipurpose machine.
- Juicer takes 4 steps to assemble and disassemble.
- When it’s operating, it’s quiet, vibration-free, and low-speed.
- Juicer is made out of high-quality and non-toxic materials.
- There’s an external control cap, so it’s easy to adjust.
- This juicer is easy to use and clean.
- The open system has made extracting roots like carrots and beets easier.
- The structure is simple and compact. Easy to use and clean.
- Green Power Squeezer is handmade with about 80 different processes to keep it clean.
- Wheat has been known to prevent and treat cancer in many countries, including the USA, UK, Australia, Taiwan, etc.
- Extraction of raw materials without destroying nutrients.
- There have been some complaints about this juicer overheating. The juicer shouldn’t run continuously for longer than 30 minutes to solve the problem.
5. Nutrifaster OptiFresh Multi-Purpose Juicer
Nutrifaster Opti-Fresh Wheatgrass Juicer provides years of fast, reliable juicing while promoting a healthy lifestyle. With Opti-Fresh Wheatgrass Juicers from Nutrifaster, you get the best juice yield per pound of grass, plus they’re tough enough to handle even the heaviest commercial use.
In addition, it’s the ONLY stainless-steel juicer that’s been tested and approved by UL and NSF.
As the wheatgrass juicer of choice for juice bars, restaurants, and even at home, the Opti-Fresh was inspired and designed by one of the most prestigious health resorts in the United States.
Clean-up is easy with Optifresh Wheatgrass Juicers because they’re high-quality steel and have fewer moving parts.
Heavy-duty juicing is designed and built for Opti-Fresh Juicers. UL and NSF have both tested and approved the stainless steel version.
With Opti-fresh Wheatgrass Juicers, you’ll get years of fast, reliable juicing. In addition, its powerful juicing action yields more juice per pound of grass, and it’s tough enough to handle commercial use.
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Powerful 1/5 HP motor
- Continual pulp expulsion
- Limited warranty of 1 year
- (average) 1 oz of juice per minute
- Comes with a plunger.
- Torque 162 lb
- 78 / 65 RPM
- Weighs 40 pounds.
- 5L x 10W x 15H
- Safety and sanitary (NSF-8) listed
Most Expensive Juicers – Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is the rack that the wheatgrass sits on included in the price?
Answer: That’s just for display; it’s a wheatgrass juicer.
Most Expensive Juicers – Conclusion
If you’re in the market for a juicer, it’s best to wait until 2022. The most expensive juicers on the market will have hit store shelves.
With new technology and features being developed all the time, these most expensive juicers are sure to be worth the investment. So save your money now and wait until next year to buy the perfect juicer for your needs!
There is no better time to set up your juice bar. It is vital to make sure you offer something to keep customers coming back. Being innovative and looking at trends is essential.
Risks have always been a part of business, but not being willing to take them is far worse.
Hopefully, this article will provide you with the information to find the most effective and expensive commercial juicer for your new business venture.
Firstly, if you’re looking for a top-of-the-line juicer that will be on the market in 2022, these are some of the most expensive juicers that you can buy.
Secondly, with prices ranging from $1,000 to $5,000, these machines offer features and performance that justify their high cost.
Moreover, if you want to make sure that your juice is as fresh and healthy as possible, one of these premium juicers may be just what you need.