Published on January 8, 2022 Last Updated on April 19, 2022
Generally, Ninja blenders have impressive, durable quality. Although they’re made of plastic, they still feel durable and solid. Most of their lids, blades, and jars assemblies can go straight into the dishwasher for a quick and easy clean.
Some Ninja blenders include accessories or unique attachments, like micro-juicers or food processors. However, if you’re planning to buy ninja blenders to puree soup, they can’t hot blend, which is disappointing.
Best Ninja Blenders Selected by The Author
Nowadays, cooking all your meals might have initially felt cathartic, but that’s where a blender could save your time and energy. Ninja has many home appliances like ovens, juicers, and blenders. Blenders are usually used to make smoothies, but some blenders are good:
- For puréeing vegetables
- Chopping vegetables with a food processor or hot soup.
- For whipping up ice cream.
So, here, we’ve rounded up the best ninja blenders, as reviewed by the most enthusiastic customers on Amazon.
1. Nutri NINJA BL642 1200-WATT BLENDER WITH AUTO IQ Base
The Ninja Blender, also known as the Ninja BL642 DUO with Auto-IQ, is an excellent deal for those looking for a large capacity countertop blender and a personal blending machine.
Duo means “dual purpose.” So, when you purchase this blender, you’ll have a 72 oz jar and single-serve cups.
It’s one of the ninja brand’s top quality and high-performance blenders. However, it was released in 2014, so it’s quite an old product in the blender range. Nevertheless, even after a newer lineup of blenders from the Ninja brand, it’s still a good option today.
- Old model with modern design
- Comes with 3 different-sized cups
- It has a solid and high performance 1200-watt motor
- Quite affordable
- Maximum liquid capacity is up to 64-ounce.
- 3 manual speed controls
- It comes with a digital timer
- Breakdown vegetables whole fruits and crush ice in less than a minute
- Labeled measurements on cups and pitcher
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Large-sized, bulky, and noisy
- Old model
- Only 1-year warranty
- Difficult to operate in comparison to other blenders
- Not an ideal choice for making hot soup
Is Ninja Duo Blender worth buying?
Suppose you’re a smoothie lover and enjoy being in the kitchen. In that case, I highly recommend this Ninja Duo Blender just for you. It’s an excellent option to grow your list of nutrient-rich smoothies at the best price. Ninja duo blenders have become more popular recently, with many people raving about their performance.
However, is the Ninja Duo Blender worth buying? Is it better than other models on today’s market, such as Blendtec or Vitamix?
The answer to this question will depend entirely upon your specific needs and preferences when using a blender!
If you’re looking for a powerful, high-quality blender that’ll make all of your favorite drinks with ease and save time in the morning, then look no further! The Ninja Duo Blender has two containers to choose from, which allow it to be used as either an automatic or manual machine.
With its 1200-watt motor, this baby can handle anything from soups right down through smoothies without missing even one beat, so don’t let those arms get tired out by other blenders just yet because they won’t match up here!!
2. Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 Blender Review
The Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System is an excellent multi-functional and overall blender. It comes with two additional personal jars and a large main jar for smoothies. This beautiful blender comes with very sharp blades.
Moreover, it has a food processor attachment with extra accessories. Blades of this ninja blender do a great job making smooth almond butter and crushing ice. However, this ninja blender doesn’t do hot mixing, so it’s not a good choice for making soups. On the upside, it’s dishwasher safe and effortless to clean.
The Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System is an excellent option for making protein shakes and smoothies, especially personal jars. Its sharp blades process the ingredients quickly and make a nicely textured drink. In addition, this ninja blender is well-built and easy to clean.
It’s a food processing powerhouse, personal blender, and countertop.
The company launched this classic Ninja blender 8 years ago. After all those years, it’s still a massive hit. However, consumers are still searching for the BL770 Ninja blenders.
The Ninja Mega Kitchen blender is an excellent deal since it’s a multipurpose kitchen appliance with a 1500-watt solid motor.
First, it has a blender pitcher with 64 oz capacity, and then there’s the food processor to grind, mince, and chop. Lastly, there are 24 oz cups to bring anywhere.
- Excellent build quality with classic design
- Budget-friendly blender
- 3 manual speed controls
- Amazing 1500-watt motor. It is good at crushing ice.
- Tamper-free system
- Multifunctional, a food processor, and a personal blender
- Huge 72oz pitcher with up to 64-ounce liquid capacity
- Dishwasher safe jars and blades
- Great at making nut butter.
- No walkaway blending program
- Old product with bulky design
- Can’t make hot soups
- Loud and noisy
- Difficult to use
- Only one-year warranty
3. Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes & Smoothies – Frozen Blending with 700-Watt Base
The Ninja Fit combines multiple appliances with one powerful, easy-to-use, compact kitchen tool. With Ninja Pulse Technology, it quickly makes nutrient juices, smoothies, and more in 2 16 oz. Nutri Ninja 16-ounce cups are perfect for taking on the go. This ninja blender is designed to fit your lifestyle.
With a 700-watt motor, the Ninja Personal Blender is packed with enough power to break down vegetables, whole fruits, and other ingredients like seeds, nuts, and leafy greens to create nutrient extractions.
Among the Ninja Fit Single-Serve Blender product line, the Ninja QB3001SS is the base model with 2 16-ounce cups. That’s a pretty essential feature, but good enough for making 1 to 2 servings of smoothies.
This ninja blender model launched almost half a decade ago. However, it’s still on par with other modern personal blenders in the same category. However, it’s still one of the best and finest single-serve blenders the market has.
If you want to buy a newer product from the same range and same brand, you can buy Ninja Foodi Power Nutri Duo.
The other thing that I like about this Ninja Fit model is its slim figure. Also, its cups are easy to grip.
So now, let’s dig deeper into the features of ninja fit.
- Affordable single-serve blender
- Ultra-compact, Highly potable and Ultra-slim
- Comes with a pair of 16-ounce cups
- Easy to use
- Dishwasher safe
- With pulse feature
- One year warranty
- One speed button only
- Noisy and loud
- Not an ideal choice for making hot soups
- Old design
What can we make with Ninja Fit Blender QB3001SS?
This Ninja Fit blender is ideal for making protein shakes and green smoothies. But that’s not the end of a story, as it can also help you make sauces, dips, and salad dressings.
Once you buy this model, you’ll find out more exciting recipes that you can make with this 700-watt personal blender. We can whip up a mean margarita or even prepare some salsa. But what if you want to make something more of a dessert? Ninja explains on their site how they use the Blender QB3001SS for blending frozen fruit and yogurt into delicious smoothies!
The Ninja Fit Blender QB3001SS is perfect if what you need is something small in size (it only weighs about five pounds) that has added power – this high-end appliance even includes a three cup carafe as well, so there’s no shortage of beverage options when entertaining guests at home 🙂
4. NINJA SS351 Foodi Power Blenders & Food Processor System 1400 WP
The Ninja SS351 Foodi Power Pitcher System is an ideal kitchen system that includes a food processor, dough mixer, personal smoothie maker, and a blender—all that for the price of one product.
Sounds better? It’s also the customer’s all-time favorite Ninja Foodi product collection.
Here are the details:
There are 3 variations of the Ninja Foodi Power Blender. The first model is the Ninja SS101 which only includes the nutria bowl and a personal cup. The SS101 is a more practical option if you don’t have to make hefty servings.
The second model is Ninja SS201, a blender & food processor. It is the same price as Ninja SS351, so I don’t recommend it.
So, if you want the best bang for the up version, then the Ninja Foodi SS351 is an ideal choice and worth buying.
Let me share its pros and cons.
- Midrange budget
- Compact and a sleek design
- Digital control panels and digital timer
- 6 automatic presets
- Total speed control with pulse button
- Strong motor with powerful anti-stall technology (SmartTORQUE)
- To process thick smoothies, it has the 14 oz power Nutri bowl
- Includes 2, 24 oz cups with spout lid
- Dishwasher safe
- Improved blade design
- 1-year warranty
- A not ideal choice to make hot soups
- Noisy and loud when operating
- The power Nutri bowl needs extra attention when cleaning
- The food processor doesn’t include a grating/slicing disc
- For thick blends, this power pitcher isn’t reliable at all
With a profound 1200-watt motor, the Ninja Foodie Power Blender is an excellent Kitchen blender system. It’s a four-in-one appliance featuring a dough mixer, a personal smoothie maker, and a food processor & blender.
Moreover, the Ninja power blender has a timer and six walkaway settings for a straightforward blending experience.
5. NINJA BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System BLENDER & FOOD PROCESSOR
The Ninja BN801 professional plus kitchen system is the latest and modern addition to the brand’s Professional Ninja Kitchen Series. As you expect, it’s a whole package coming in with a food processor kit, single-serve cups, and a full-sized pitcher.
The most significant improvement to this Ninja kitchen series is the Auto-IQ technology. It has 5 walkaway blending programs that will turn automatically on depending on the container. Now, let me brief you about the “technology” section of Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System. So, let’s continue.
It has taken over its older model, Mega Kitchen System, with Auto-IQ technology—quite spectacularly. It has the exact pricing as the mega kitchen system, but it would be wise to get the latest version.
So, the Ninja BN801 includes everything it takes to be crowned as the best value ninja blender. It will not disappoint you with its price as well as functionality.
Now, let’s get straight to its pros and cons.
- Modern design
- It has an affordable range
- The most innovative and latest version of Ninja’s Kitchen System
- Five walkaway blending programs
- Built-in timer
- Dishwasher safe
- A blender with a food processor attachment
- Three manual speed levels with pulse control
- 72-ounce capacity for large servings
- It comes with two 24-ounce single-serve cups
- Power motor of 1400-watt
- Powerful ice crushing with Ninja total crushing blades
- Mix dough in 30 seconds
- Labeled measurements on the pitcher
- 1-year warranty
- Not designed to make hot soups
- If using the ninja blender range the first time, you’ll need some time to get used to it.
- Too big, may not fit some countertop spaces
- Noisy and loud machine
- 1-year warranty
The Ninja Kitchen System is an excellent deal for all-in-one kitchen equipment.
First, the blender itself has a 1400-watt solid motor. The included 64 oz processor bowl saves space and will also be helpful on numerous occasions. Lastly, there are the two 24 oz cups to carry around on travel, work, or exercise.
What makes Ninja the best brand over others?
- Ninja blenders tend to include personal jars. Many Ninja blenders include one or two personal jars to take your blenders with you on the go.
- Easy to clean and High build quality. Most Ninja blenders have built with great quality, even though they have plastic bodies. Thanks to their ideal design, you can easily clean the ninja range by putting the lid, blade, and jar assembly into the dishwasher.
- Ninja Comes with a variety of attachments. We’ve shared many Ninja blenders with additional attachments. These attachments help to improve their versatility in the kitchen. So, what’s included in these attachments? Anything from a lid to a food processor bowl and dough blade.
- No regular speed dial buttons. Unfortunately, most of the ninja blenders lack a speed dial button. So, you can’t fine-tune their speed.
- Not designed for hot blending. Most Ninja blenders are not designed for the hot blend.
- No vacuum pump included. Suppose you’re want to preserve the nutrients in your blends by removing air from the jar. In that case, unfortunately, ninja blenders don’t have a vacuum pump.
Best Ninja Blenders FAQs
- Q: Where can I buy a replacement ninja food processor bowl?
A: Go to the official Ninja website to find all parts there.
- Q: Where can I find the 24oz. Pitchers for my 1500 w. Ninja?
A: On Amazon
- Q: Are ninja mixers BPA-free?
A: Yes, the Ninja® blenders are BPA-free.
- Q: How long can I run a Ninja blender? A: A Ninja blender’s blade gets overheated if you keep it on for long. Hence, run it for up to 3 minutes. After that, give it some time to cool down
- Q: Why does my Ninja Blender not working? A: The Ninja blender will stop working if each separate piece isn’t fixed correctly.
- Q: How do I clean my ninja blenders at home? A: Using Distilled White Vinegar
- Q: Why do blenders overheat? A: When blades are dull due to crushing hard food or ice, it causes stress on the motor. This results in a burning smell.
- Q: How to fix if my Ninja food processor stopped suddenly? A: Unplug your system from the power cord, wait 10 minutes for it to cool down, and then replug. It’s working now.
- Q: Can Ninja blender go in the dishwasher? A: I’m happy to confirm that the pitcher, blade, and lids for the Ninja® Smart Screen™ Blender are dishwasher safe.
- Q: Can I use a ninja blender to chop vegetables? A: Yes, you can chop vegetables.
Nutribullet vs. Nutri Ninja
- Q: Why does my Ninja blender smell? A: Overuse of blender results in a burning smell and smoke.
- Q: Why is my Ninja blender shaking? A: Suction cups may be loose or damaged; fix them.
- Q: Why is my Ninja blender stuck on single-serve? A: Unplug it from the power cord and wait at least 15 minutes before plugging it in again.
- Q: Does the Ninja Blenders have a warranty? A: Yes, they have.
- Q: Are Ninja blender cups microwavable? A: No. Never put any part of your Ninja blender in a microwave
- Q: Why is my Ninja blender not blending? A: There are many reasons for this to happen. For instance, clogged blades, an unassembled blender, unclean blenders, poor setting, stuck blades, insufficient current in the power outlet, etc.
Best Ninja Blenders – Conclusion
In this review blog, I’ve covered 5 models of Ninja blenders;
- Nutri NINJA BL642
- Mega Kitchen System Ninja BL770 Blender
- Ninja Personal Blender QB3001SS
- SS351 Foodi Power Ninja BLENDER & FOOD PROCESSOR
- NINJA BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System
Listed above, a couple of ninja blenders come with unique attachments like a micro-juicer or a dough blade for more versatility, making it unique from all the other blender brands.
However, they have limited speed settings as most products do not have speed dials. Also, most of these blenders are not ideal for hot blends, which is a bit disappointing if you’re a fan of making soups or purees.
Ninja produces a few personal and full-size blenders that feel sturdy and well-built. These blenders excel at making smoothies and protein shakes. In addition, most of the Ninja blender models offer additional small jars, so you can easily take them on the go.
So, what’s your favorite choice among the list I’ve shared with you? Let me know in the comment section.