Published on January 22, 2022 Last Updated on April 18, 2022
KitchenAid is a well-known and top-quality brand for blenders and choppers. This brand manufactures a wide variety of most reliable choppers and blenders with different designs, colors, capacities, and power levels.
Blenders are essential kitchen appliances, pulsing and chopping anything you want, from soups to smoothies. But they can also be noisy, expensive, and not very sturdy. So how do you avoid purchasing a defective blender and find a suitable model?
Best KitchenAid Blenders Selected By The Author:
We are here to help you buy the best blenders for your perfect blending. After testing all of the top brands and models of blenders, we’ve put together this list of the top 5 best KitchenAid blenders available.
Keep reading so you can make sure you’ll end up picking an excellent machine for yourself!
The 5 KitchenAid blenders reviewed here were chosen because of their excellent reviews. Take a look at these blenders right now and see for yourself.
1. KitchenAid KSB1332YPA K150 Blender 48 oz – Passion Red
The KitchenAid K150 Blender is a unique multifunctional kitchen machine. It’s a full-sized kitchen blender that helps you as a personal smoothie maker.
KitchenAid K150 blender’s motor base is made of plastic instead of metal. Hence it is budget-friendly. However, it also has a less powerful motor with a fewer speed level. Also, there are no preprogrammed blending functions available in KitchenAid K150.
So, K150 is an entry-level blender machine without those key features. But still, the brand offers something affordable compared to other cheaper blenders.
Why not pick something from KitchenAid instead of getting low-quality kitchen appliances?
So, let’s get straight into the pros and cons of KitchenAid K150.
- Sleek Retro Design
- Three variable speed control (with a pulse)
- Asymmetric blades for a more efficient blend
- Max capacity, up to 48-ounce
- Perfectly designed to crush ice
- Dishwasher safe
- Not strong enough for harsh ingredients
- Not ideal for hefty portions
- 1-year warranty
- No automatic blending functions
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Are KitchenAid K150 blender cups dishwasher safe?
Answer: Yes, but the cups are a bit tall, so they do not fit into your dishwasher’s upper basket.
Question: Does this work well for making vegetable smoothies.
Answer: YES, it is ideal for making perfect smoothies.
Question: is the jar made of plastic or glass?
Answer: The jar is made of plastic.
Question: Is this blender easy to clean underneath the blades?
Answer: Yes, it is effortless to clean with a sponge and water.
2. KitchenAid KFC3516ER 3.5 Cup Food Chopper – Empire Red
KitchenAid 3.5 cup food chopper is compact and lightweight. Whether you want to be more creative, eat healthier, or save time on meal prep, KitchenAid 3.5 is ideal for everyday use.
Moreover, it offers endless fresh options to quickly mix, chop, and puree. Its stainless steel blade quickly chops vegetables, chives, minced parsley, and fresh fruits. You can even purée cooked vegetables or fruit to make baby food or as bases for sauces and soups. It can also help you make tasty dressings, mayonnaise, and sauces.
Kitchenaid 3.5 cup mini food processor features a handle, locking blade, and pour spout for easy serving. With precise Control 2 speeds, you have more control to produce coarse or fine results than ever. Moreover, it has a Bpa-Free work bowl.
It is dishwasher-safe and comes with easy to clean blade and lid. It is compact, perfectly sized, and lightweight with a countertop-friendly footprint, hence an ideal option for everyday use in the kitchen.
How to use the KitchenAid Food Chopper
Let’s dive in to see its advantages and disadvantages.
- It is Lightweight with a compact size
- Precise controls with 2-speed variation
- Easy cleaning and maintenance with detachable parts
- Ensures convenient operation with variable speed setting
- A powerful 300-watt motor to process food quickly
- Dishwasher-safe material that offers easy cleaning
- Stainless steel blades that ensure efficient pureeing and chopping.
- Chops nuts and vegetables quickly
- Cord wraps around unit for storage
- Comes in many color options
- It isn’t easy to close and disassemble Lid
- Chops inconsistently sized pieces
- Difficult to clean
- Loud and Noisy
- Average design
- The cord may be short in length
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Can I get a new top or lid after breaking the original?
Answer: Yes, contact KitchenAid directly at 1-800-541-6390 for further inquiry.
Question: How many watts does it have?
Answer: 120VAC, 60 HZ, 240 W is on the bottom of the unit.
Question: Does it chop nuts and hard materials?
Answer: Yes, it can help you to make peanut butter.
Question: Does it come with an extra bowl?
Answer: No, it does not come with an extra bowl.
Question: Does it peel a potato or slice them thin for French fries?
Answer: No, it’s not a full-sized food processor with many dicing/slicing attachments. So, you can’t peel or slice potatoes.
3. KitchenAid KHBBV83VB Cordless Variable Speed Hand Blender with Chopper and Whisk Attachment
KitchenAid Cordless Hand Blender is the company’s most popular and newest immersion blender. This also adds a contemporary design with an exciting cordless feature in the brand’s kitchen collection series. That also includes food processors and hand mixers.
It has more advanced features than its corded predecessor, the KitchenAid 2-Speed Hand Blender. But, as it is a cordless collection series, its usability has also been dramatically improved with the small size.
With no cord, you’ll be able to use your KitchenAid blender more efficiently—only as long as the battery is full.
Moreover, it’s handy for devices such as an immersion blender. For now, let’s talk about its positive and negative aspects.
- Sleek and beautiful design
- Perfect control and easy to use with variable speed triggers
- It comes with a battery indicator
- It comes with pan guard
- Detachable with extra attachments for different uses
- Cordless for the best convenience
- Except for adapters, it is dishwasher safe
- BPA-free with a 1-year warranty
- You must have an extra space in your cupboard for the attachments
- For a simple recipe, charge time is 20 minutes, while a full charge will take 2 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is KitchenAid Cordless Hand Blender rechargeable?
Answer: Yes, it has a rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Question: Does it come with stainless steel or a plastic blade?
Answer: Yes, it has stainless steel blades.
Question: Is it BPA-free?
Answer: Yes, it is BPA-free.
Question: What can you make with KitchenAid K150?
Answer: A brand is a good option if you’re looking for a large-capacity smoothie maker.
4. KitchenAid High-Performance Series Blender KSB6060BM, One Size – Matte Black
With KitchenAid KSB6060BM high-performance series, explore taste and original texture. This blender has excellent variable speed features(1-9). It also has a 3.0 Peak high-power motor with a stainless blade and simple controls for all of your healthy blends.
This blender is another high-power option with variable speeds from 1 to 9. Moreover, it has a 3.0-peak-HP motor. It also includes a tamper to chop and blend tough ingredients. All the parts of this KitchenAid series are professional-grade. This durable and budget-friendly blender comes in a metal base. The best thing about this KitchenAid blender is a 10-year hassle-free replacement warranty.
Being a high-power option, it’s also big-sized, heavy, and bulky. So, it’s a bit hard to move it around. Also, unlike other diamond pitchers of KitchenAid blenders, this one isn’t stain-resistant. For example, if you blend ingredients like red peppers and tomatoes, it will stain.
Let’s discuss its pros and cons.
- Variable speeds to help you get your ideal texture
- Die-cast metal base
- Optimal performance with 3.0-peak-HP motor and tamper
- 10-year hassle-free replacement warranty
- Stainless steel blades
- Big, bulky, heavy
- A pitcher is not stain-resistant
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: what is the total height of this blender when fully assembled?
Answer: The High-Performance Blender is 17.7 inches tall when fully assembled.
Question: Can I buy additional pitchers with this blender?
Answer: If you broke your lids/jars, extra jars and lids are available to purchase.
Question: Is the pitcher made of plastic or glass?
Answer: Plastic, but it’s sturdy and thick.
Question: Can you make soup with this blender?
Answer: Yes, you can!
5. KitchenAid KSB1570OB 5-Speed Blender with 56-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher
Make a variety of delicious meals and beverages with the KitchenAid KSB1570OB onyx black 56 oz. 5-speed blender! This KitchenAid blender comes with a polycarbonate 56 oz.
The jar holds large quantities of vegetables, ice, meat, and many more. It has the Intelli-Speed touchpad motor controls, which help change the blade speed at the push of a button. Also, its ice crush and pulse settings give this blender series an unmatched versatility.
The soft starts feature of this unit helps extend the life of the high-powered motor. This Soft Start feature works quickly to set the speed instead of turning it on immediately.
A steel-reinforced coupler ensures that the motor’s power is transferred to the blades consistently with maximum strength. Its BPA-free pitcher enables KitchenAid to give its customers the cost-effective, safest, and best product possible. So, let’s talk about its advantages and disadvantages.
One of the best KitchenAid blenders – How to use?
- Fairly sleek design
- Made of high-quality materials for long life and durability
- Its stainless steel blades are tough and sharp.
- Cold and hot, both ingredients can be blended with ease.
- The materials are all BPA-free and food-safe.
- The base is strong and stable.
- Ideal option to make smoothies
- Its soft-start feature prevents making a mess.
- Loud and Noisy
- After every blend, it needs to be dried.
- It can be difficult to blend if you put big chunks of ice.
- Only 1 year limited warranty
Question: Is the blender pitcher made of plastic or glass
Answer: It’s BPA-free and made of plastic.
Question: How many watts?
Answer: This KitchenAid blender is approx. 550 Watts.
Answer: 56 ounces
Question: Are plastic blenders just as good as glass blenders?
Answer: Although glass blenders would be a better choice, this does not necessarily mean that plastic blenders are not good. If the design and the quality of the materials are high, they can still perform well.
How to choose a perfect KitchenAid Blenders?
Which model of KitchenAid is suitable for you depends on how you plan to use your blender.
- If your crucial blender use is crushing ice, then look for models such as the KitchenAid Classic or K150 models that include “ice crushing” features.
- But if you want to make a smoothie from fresh, fibrous greens such as kale. In that case, you’ll need a heavy-duty blender with a powerful motor such as High-Performance Series Blenders or the K400 series.
- If bisques, warm sauces, and soups are some of your favorite blender uses. In that case, KitchenAid Pro Line and KitchenAid Blenderswith thermal control jars will allow you to blend hot soups easily( It will also keep them warm for longer).
- Emulsifying for salad dressing or mayonnaise can be done with an immersion blender or a traditional KitchenAid blender.
- Do you like whipping up whipped cream? A KitchenAid immersion blender will quickly take your topping to the refrigerator.
- If you want to experiment with different foods like making homemade peanut butter or homemade ice cream in a blender, KitchenAid’s countertop blenders will do the job.
Best KitchenAid Blenders – Counter space
- If you’re always on the go or don’t have a lot of counter space for a traditional kitchen blender, you may prefer a compact size, convenient blender such as an immersion blender from KitchenAid. You can also choose a blender with a food chopper accessory if you sometimes use a food processor to chop veggies or nuts. If you’re considering a food processor vs. a blender, read our review guide about the 5 best KitchenAid series to help you choose.
- Use a blender frequently for smoothies or everyday meals. A traditional KitchenAid blender can be your best countertop option. The power and versatility will allow you to blend and chop a wide range of ingredients while experimenting with a more significant number of techniques and recipes. New blender expansion packs for the KitchenAid K400 and K150blenders bring even more versatility for tailored blending to your lifestyle. Try Small Batch Jar or Personal Blender Jar for powerful blending.
KitchenAid blenders are often made of excellent materials, whether plastic or metal. Their design lasts for a long time, and the sharp blades turn anything into smoothies, puree, or paste. In addition, these blenders can precisely prepare food with their excellent control features and heavy-duty motors.
Shopping for a perfect blender can feel like a chore, but it doesn’t have to be difficult once you read this detailed guide series. We hope our reviews of these 5 Best KitchenAid blenders and our comprehensive product features, pros, and cons will help you find your perfect KitchenAid model.
Overall, KitchenAid blenders excel at 3 things—quality, functionality, and aesthetics. All of the KitchenAid brand’s products have a nostalgic aura with a touch of modern appeal. First, however, let’s talk about its functionality and features. Newer KitchenAid blenders now come with food processing accessories and personal cup attachments.
Moreover, it’s one of the best brands that offer lengthy warranty coverage.
We hope our buying guide and reviews of the top KitchenAid blenders have helped you create your list so that you can find the best blender or chopper to meet your needs.
So, make your purchases cost-effective with the high-quality features of KitchenAid machines.